Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Four Months and A New Year

Wow...Another three more weeks and my 15 weeks summer holidays is gonna be over *Open eyes wide*. It's so amazing how the time moves. 15 weeks *poof* it's all gone. For 15 weeks, I do hope I have utilized my time well. Let's do a recap what I have done for the pass 15 weeks.


Working -- 1st in Library and then in a company outside of school. Earn my pocket money and also enable me to save up for my exchange. That's pretty good.



Travelling -- To Vietnam. Got my diving licence and get a taste of how Vietnam is like. Spend some money but worth the experience. Of course it's priceless to spend quality time with my boyfriend in a foreign land. So yeap, this is definitely good :)

Friends -- I met Magdeline, my best friend from A-Level. Went over to Holland Village for dinner. Spend a whole lot of time with DSA people, went museum hopping, kite-flying, picnic, dance competition, numerous dinners, stay over at Joyce's house and completed her 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle, have heart-to-heart talks. Next week we are going over to Bintan together!!!!


Family -- For these 15 weeks, I only went home for less than 10 days. I felt very guilty. I miss home yes, but working here makes it quite impossible to go home. Furthermore, my house is a 5 hours ride home. Although my family don't mind it at all, but I still hope that I could spend more time with them. Writing this actually makes my heart ache, I miss home so much. But I know I gotta be strong as this is what everyone will need to go through. So, thank you my friends for filling me with loves and cares so that I would temporarily don's miss home. I love my mom and dad :D

Study -- Well, I think my brain is gonna rust unless I start using them now. 15 weeks without studying is really awesome but 15 weeks after that will means I have to start my engines harder. But, who cares. I shall enjoy my remaining three weeks and then put all in for my studies. My aim---CGPA increase.

Well, I guess my 15 weeks are fully-utilized. At least, I think so. Hahahaha...but I sure know that my body already has it's ample rest and I am ready to face my Year 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment