Thursday, December 9, 2010

Exams

Tomorrow marks the first day of exam in NTU (I am lucky that I only start on the 14th and lucky enough to only have 5 modules). Anyway, this sem is a haywire one. Maybe it's the effect from YOG. But I am so dreading for this semester to finish. My daily life gone upside down. From sleeping at 3 am and waking up at 9 am to at times sleeping at 11 pm and waking up at 6 am. Haha, yeah crazy. I am still a normal person. Some people, example boyfriend who has paper for nearly everyday (and goodness sake on a Saturday--never before in NTU since we were here), is leading zombie-like life. Really impressed by boyfriend who managed to cope with such heavy load and still a first class scorer.

Anyway, shall give myself a little treat after all these. Good luck to NTU peeps, happy holidays to the others and Merry Early Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment