Thursday, December 1, 2011

Finally

Finally, I have ended my exams for this semester. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), it is not the last paper of my university education. This exam has been a long drag for me. I have papers right from the first day of the official exam period to the last day of the exam period. And to make matters worse, my last paper is on the last slot of the official exam period. LOL. I am not here to whine about my long study/exam period. I know I should be thankful that I don't have 4-5 papers crammed within 2-3 days. Oh well, thank god everything is over now.

Since I am so bored now, I shall dedicate this post to all the warriors who fought diligently with me. First of all to all pens that have sacrificed their lives for me to write legibly on all the answer sheets. Next, all the papers that allowed me to scribble with all my chemical equations, calculations and whatever not. After that to Taylor Swift and Jay Chou for giving me awesome songs to kill my boredom in the midst of study. Your songs are really one hell of a stress-relieving songs. And to all the countless games that help me take away my mind from the studying.

Now to all my human warriors. Boyfriend, thanks for accompanying me all the way, although you finished your exams one week earlier than mine and you should have went out for a huge celebration. And to my love ly roomie Chin Yun, sorry for staying up so late :D

No comments:

Post a Comment