Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend Mania

Saturday:
Finally, my planned BBQ night has came. As usual, what I plan usually will not get much support from other people. This time round, there were only 4 of us. But as they say 4 is a good number. Indeed it was. In the end, everybody just spent 3 dollars for chicken, prawns, sausages, corns and "satays". Well not forgetting the balls and smores (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%27more). Thanks to Ethan, Joanne and Duy, we had a wonderful night, creating our own BBQ style. Not sitting, not standing, not in a proper BBQ pit, but in a bicycle porch using aluminium tray (because it was almost raining). After BBQ, we were off to monopoly Deal and some good chatting with dearest Elaine :D The night ended 3 am.


The four of us :D
Our food before BBQ :D


Burning Marshmallow:D
BBQ at the Bicycle parkway

Smore!!!
Sunday a.k.a. Dating Day
As the day's name suggest, off to JB spending quality time with boyfriend. We had a movie marathon. Never in my life I've tried that. Well not in front of a big screen accompanied by good sound systems. IPRON MAN II!!! For both movies, I've never watched their part I, yet I joined in boyfriend's madness:D Anyway both the show were cool and awesome (ignoring the fact that I fell asleep in the cinema for half an hour for Iron Man 2). Looking forward to a 3 movie marathon next, but I guess boyfriend will faint :P

Movie Tickets stub (Ipron Man 2)

Guai Leng Gou
Vietnam Chicken Rice (Not so Vietnamese afterall)


On the side note:
Shifting from Hall 8 to Hall 4. Well, only one comment: needs time to get used to the change. What change? Just imagine you just shifted from a luxurious hotel to a shabby old motel :D

Another side note:
I've found myself an internship with a chemical company. Thanks to my uncle of course. I will and must work hard so as not to disappoint my uncle :D

1 comment:

  1. Nice! ^^ didn't know that you have new blog till I read your comment!
    The Guai Leng Gou seems delicious! and wth.. such a cheap bbq?!!! I hope HK is Singapore!!! haha!!
    Anyway, great that you enjoyed it! ^^

    ReplyDelete