Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011


2011. New year new hope. However, I chose to not set any resolutions because I do not want to feel guilty later for not being able to achieve them. But there are certain things that I will continue to hold on to, such as
1) Always, in my own capacity, make people beside me feel awesome and happy
2) Always, in my own capacity, try to help my family out. (Arghh I think this wouldn't be the case this year due to my UK exchange which I need to loan large chunk of money from my parents)
3) Always take good care of myself so that my family would not need to worry about me
4) Always be the best girlfriend boyfriend will ever had (Hahahaha...)

Anyway, this brand new year started off with SICKNESS! Damn! What a way to celebrate the new year. Down with flu! Just hope I will recover soon so that I could go meet my friends and enjoy all the delicious delicacies before flying off to UK.

Have been spending loads of time with my family for the past week. Very happy and contented to just to be able to chat with them. And I think the happiest thing of all is to have mom's cooking nearly everyday. When they say mom knows best, it is not wrong at all. My mom just know what I like to eat and how I like it. Of course, I do helped out and in some ways pick up a few dishes which hopefully can be applied when I go over to UK.

2011. Getting a year older. 2011 will definitely be a good one because of exchange! So looking forward to fly off next month. I wish everyone will achieve more happiness, more success, more prosper in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment