Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The day when I turn old


On the 23rd of January. And everybody was actually happy for me. Haha. So celebration started one day earlier with boyfriend coming all the way down to Seremban from Ipoh. Such a surprise that I cried because I was too happy. :P

After he arrived, we went for a dinner and he bought me a cake from Secret Recipe. Yeah! My favorite. :P After dinner, we went for a movie. Everything seems to be so simple yet romantic. I am very very contented to have such loving boyfriend. Ethan Ow, thank you for everything you did for me.

So I celebrated the first half an hour in the cinema. And Joyce called me all the way from Singapore. I was surprised and that was my first time receiving an "overseas" call from a friend on a birthday. Really appreciate that. Wish that you'll have a good time in Vietnam and learn to eat some veges.:P

When we returned back to my house, it's shower and bedtime. Before going to bed, I found that little Care Bear got strangled by something on it's neck. Hehe. My present from boyfriend. I really love it. I am still trying to find out how much he had spent on this watch.
On the actual day, boyfriend have to leave for Singapore for some work. We had lunch with my family in Kensington. The food was surprisingly nice. Boyfriend wanted to treat all of us but was stopped by mom. Haha plan fail once again :P After lunch, it was mom's turn to give me a present. Change my image, from a straight, silky (:P) hair to curly, and still silky hair. Hmph... I still prefer my straight hair. But still thank you mom for this pricey present.
I would really like to thank everyone who wishes me, phone, facebook, heart, or in any other way. I am such a lucky girl to be blessed with so much love. My only wish this year is for my family to be healthy and boyfriend and I to have a safe trip to UK and Europe.

Most of the photos are with boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment