Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Not perfect

Sometimes, I think that I am not as good as I thought I am. Or maybe, I am just greedy. Yes, I admit that I am greedy. I always hope/dream that I'll excel in whatever I do, studies, music, dance, life, relationship...blah blah blah. But I am never the top-achiever. I am not really perfect. I understand very slowly. I forget things easily. I lost focus easily. Sometimes, all these really make myself and everyone around me frustrated. Take dance for example, I am always doing the same mistakes again and again. I want to change but somehow, my mind don't wanna do so. I cannot understand my own mind and body at times, it's like both of them are not linked together and they wanna act according to their own way. *Sigh* Frustrated.

What do you have to say to this success-greed but non-perfect person?

1 comment:

  1. But I always think you're one of the perfect person around. :)

    ReplyDelete